Wednesday, March 18, 2015

To Die For Wednesday

Hi friends, Happy Wednesday!
Padni from Paper Flavour is here.
I choose to use circle die-cuts for this "To Die for Wednesday" layout, combined them with pretty twines from Timeless Twine and lovely sequins from Bella Creationz. I use papers from Elle's Studio and Amy Tangerine. So far I really love the color combination when I see the end result.

I was thinking to add something unique for this layout and I got an idea to flex the edges of all the circle. Like my previous layouts, I play with twines and cheering up this layout with adding sequins.




Here are the supplies I use :


Aqua and Lime Green Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - Key Lime Sorbet

Clearly Beautiful Loose Mixed Sequins

Have a great day, all. And don't forget to play and create more with pretty products from Bella Creationz!


- Padni -

8 comments:

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

loving the folded up circles!! What a great idea!! Adds such dimension!

Julie Odil said...

LOVE the way you used the circles! Fab!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Those circles are so cool! The fun way you used the twine is pretty cool too!

DebC said...

It is a beautiful layout!
Deb

crazyaboutcricut said...

What brilliant dimension! Wow, awesome job :D

Mimi said...

Your layouts are always so cute!

Anonymous said...

This layout is lovely!:)

Unknown said...

I love the layers on this LO! Great project, Padni! :)