Friday, March 6, 2015

Fun Friday with Me and Him

It's FINALLY Friday!  Whoop!  Karen N here from Craftily Yours with a Fun Friday project.  Love the weekends cuz I get to spend extra time with my fella.  I decided to take a pic of the two of us at Christmas and turn it into a "mini" ish that I could put on my desk at work.  Here's what I did:


I used the fabulous Natural White Timeless Twine to tie together the two sides of my frame and to add a border to the picture.  And of course, no project is complete without a double bow.  haha
I added some of the pretty Bella Creationz Christmas Sequins to the left side of the frame.  

Hope all of you lovelies have a terrific weekend!!

Craftily yours,

Karen








11 comments:

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Love this Karen!! What a fab idea!!

Timeless Twine said...

Aaaawwww....that is so sweet! I love it!

DebC said...

I love this idea Karen! It is a great shape and love that you made a cute frame out of it. So clever!
Deb

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute.. love the pop of red

Unknown said...

what a fun frame to have on your desk of your love!! looks GREAT!

Ashley said...

LOVE this idea! The twine and sequins add the perfect touch, and it's just so cute!

Mimi said...

What a cute idea! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Everything about this is sweet! :)

Paper Flavour said...

Nice project, Karen :D Love it

crazyaboutcricut said...

I love the shape you chose! And such a great idea to turn it into a frame :D

Julie Odil said...

Aw, aren't you two cute?!? Love the love!