Thursday, March 5, 2015

Throw Back Thursday!

Today is my turn at Throw Back Thursday!  Hello again, it's me Jenni with Wish I Was Scrappin!

Take a project from a previous time and re-make it!!  I had so much fun with this task!!  To look back through some of the cards and projects that I have made in the past and try to figure out which needed a makeover!  I've chosen an Easter card that I made last year.  The top picture is the makeover, the bottom was the original!



The newly created card was done with My Minds Eye Quite Contrary - Jack and Jill paper, Timeless Twine in Lemonade Yellow and Bella Creationz sequins in Clearly Beautiful!  I used a Unity Stamp Co. set (some bunny thinking of you) and followed a sketch at My Favorite Things!  I absolutely LOVE the newest version!  


10 comments:

DebC said...

I love it! Its a great throw back!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

Great re-do! Plus, you reminded me that I have that cute bunny stamp. Somewhere. Hmm.

Timeless Twine said...

Fabulous TBT! I love it!

Beeceecreativity said...

adorable and too cute.. fun combo

Karen (karey2005) said...

I love both of them...but your re-do as its much springy-er!

Unknown said...

so cute Jenni!! That twine makes all the difference!! :)

Mimi said...

I love the make over!~ Great color and texture!

Anonymous said...

Wow, very nice redo!

Paper Flavour said...

Hi Jenni, good make over you made :D

crazyaboutcricut said...

Eeeek, so cute! Love how bright the updated card is. Great job!