Thursday, March 12, 2015

St. Pat's "Lucky" Treat Box

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs, hope you are having a good day.  For todays challenge at Timeless Twine it's - 3D Thursday. I have been working on some St. Patrick's Day projects and decided I would make some treat boxes using some Olive Green twine.

We totally enjoy St. Pat's Day and even though my little leprechauns aren't so little anymore, I still make them goodie bags! 

This box is easy to assemble, it's from the Silhouette store #56050. I used the shamrock embossing folder for the box and part of the bow, which is also from the Silhouette store #55681. The clover is from the "Create a Critter 2" Cricut cartridge.

Just fill in with your favorite treats... and have a great St. Patrick's Day!!!

Enjoy...  
Olive Green
Have a great day!!!


9 comments:

Julie Odil said...

What a great treat container! I love all the texture you added to an already wonderful bag. Fantastic!

Ashley said...

What a GREAT treat bag! I know your kids will love it. I should make one for my boys!

DebC said...

Such a cute little treat bag Maria. I always enjoy your 3d projects
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

I make my leprechauns crafty goodies still.....and they are probably considered men at this point! Cute goody bag!

Mimi said...

I love treat boxes! Cute!!!

Paper Flavour said...

Love the idea, maria!

Unknown said...

Such a festive treat container! Great job!!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

soooo awesome!!! I love that bow! Beautiful!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

I'm a sucker for any type of favors, and this one is perfect! Great job :D