Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happy PlanNerd Sunday

Hi everyone, Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. I'm happy to be back with another post using Bella Creationz-  planNerd and planNerd 2 stamp sets. I have yet to learn what works best for me as far as decorating my planner, but one thing I know for sure is that I like is using these stamp sets. 

The planner I have is an Erin Condren Life Planner, but these stamps can easily work on a variety of planners from Filofax and Kikki to whatever you may be using. 

I have posted a YouTube video on my blog, so please feel free to stop by and check it out, it includes a quick tip on how to stamp without bleeding through to your next page.

 Also I want to give a quick "thank you" to my DT sister Cathy, who gave me a bit of inspiration on her last planNerd Sunday Post!

Enjoy...



 
 
 
planNerd

planNerd 2
 
Have a great day!!!

11 comments:

Mimi said...

Heading over to your blog to watch your video! Can't wait!

Padni Johan said...

Hey this is a creative idea! Love it.

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

Looks great, Maria!! :)

DebC said...

Great job Maria. I just love to look at Planners and yours looks fabulous! Great job on the post.
Deb

Ashley said...

Beautiful planner pages! LOVE how you stamped the little post-it notes!

Julie Odil said...

LOVE all the bright, springtime colors you have used!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fun planner!

Colortypes Sophie said...

Like your customised post its!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

all of you plannerd girls are making me want a planner! I need to do some research!! Beautiful!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Eeeeek, love it!!!!!

Mimi said...

Awesome! Love your layout.