Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Because She's Happy - Happy Hump Day by Amber

Happy Hump Day, friends!

Amber from Best Stamped Intentions at your service.
I've created a fun {HAPPY} Hump Day project for today's blog post.

What makes me {HAPPY}? 
My little girl does, so what better way to celebrate that than to share a spread with you that I created for her 4 year old birthday pictures.


I wanted to keep this LO very simple because I wanted the pictures to do most of the talking.

I LOVE this "Because She's Happy" card because of how the "happy" border around 2 of the edges turned out.  These PlanNerd stamps are PERFECT for adding borders!!


I used the "Happy Days" stamps to make the "happy" border around the "Because She's Happy" card, and the PlanNerd stamps for the hearts on the "Love" card.  I also used "Bubblegum Pink" twine for an extra complimentary pop of color.

What makes you {HAPPY}?  I'd love to know!!

xoxo, Amber

9 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the happy border. Very clever. Your wee one's smile makes me HAPPY! Cute LOs!

DebC said...

Such a cute layout! You make me want to get into PL....no I don't need something else to do!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful! Love that border!

Timeless Twine said...

I super duper love this PL LO! Great use of the stamps. Your daughter is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Happy little girl, means happy life, love the layout and that sweet smile! :)

Mimi said...

How cute and cheerful! Love this spread.

Paper Flavour said...

Hi amber, using twines in projectlife is a great idea!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

such an awesome layout!! Love all the cutsie little details! The heart on the string is the best!!! The little smiling cutie ain't bad either! LOL

crazyaboutcricut said...

What great inspiration! Great job :D