Wednesday, December 18, 2013

~Spreading Christmas Cheer~

Hello Everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper! Can you believe that we only a week away before Christmas!? Luckily I have pretty much all my Christmas stuff done :) I have to get a couple more things on Thursday, but just little things. For this entire month the Twine-istas have been sharing gift giving projects with you, and of course today is no exception.
For my gift bag, I used one of the Small Brown Kraft Bags & Natural Bakers Twine.
 
Image of Small Brown Kraft BagsImage of Natural Baker's Twine by Timeless Twine
I used my Silhouette to cut out my phrase that I purchased last year from the Silhouette Online store and then used the negative to put on my bag. I added some Christmas paper to the inside of my bag to stiff it up and add more color.
Have you had the chance to head on over to the Bella Creationz Store, Stacy has so many awesome items over there for gift giving and everyday use!!
Thank you all for stopping by and I will see you in the New Year :)
So excited I get to stay on this absolutely fantastical team!!!!


4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is so amazing Brianna.. i love it

DebC said...

Super cute Brianna! Its a grat way to dress up the bags!
Deb C

Timeless Twine said...

I really love this cute lil' bag!

Julie Odil said...

Super cute, Brianna!