Saturday, December 21, 2013

Gift box with some zing

Debbie with Bugjuiced here today and I am sharing something I made a while back but I don't think I ever officially posted it. Its a cute little box made with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. I used Cherry Red Twine for a pom pom on top and I think it turned out super cute. Sorry this post is a bit late. I have been crazy busy as I am sure all of you have and I had thought I had something ready and this is not my normal day so I got a bit mixed up!! This month has been all about gifting and packaging so this can be made pretty easily and it makes a really cute gift! 

Twine just adds that special pow to a gift! It doesn't cost much to dress up a gift with it either. Browse the store and see how many awesome colors you can find. Made in the USA also!





4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love this Deb...awesome use of the cherry Red twine!

Deborah said...

Really cute idea I just love gift packaging thanks

Julie Odil said...

Super cute!

Unknown said...

So cute and fluffy!!!:D