Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sparkly Stuff!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Its me ...Piali here!
Today I'm sharing a pretty packaging idea with you all..

I love the various packaging products we have in the Bella Creationz store...I used the White Kraft bag for my project today.
The Firecracker Baker's twine is perfect for winter holiday projects....I love the color combo.
Image of  "Firecracker" Aqua Cherry & White Timeless Twine™
I used stamps & tag dies from Reverse Confetti .
The large snowflake die is from Hero Arts.

I filled my bag with a gift card  and some candies. Then folded the top , punched a hole and wrapped the twine thru it to close the package. Then tied the layered tag. Added two bells to  the twine ends to finish.
Its very easy yet pretty gift packaging.

Hope you liked my project!!!
Don't forget to share your Twine-tastic projects with us on Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by...
Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

super ♡♡♡

DebC said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little bag it is just too adorable and the way you embellished it is awesome! Love that sentiment too!
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so totally cute.. i love it..

Shorty Creations said...

This is such a BEAUTIFUL way to package a gift! I just LOVE the way this turned out =)

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful!!!!!!