Friday, December 20, 2013

Farewell...

Hello sweet and dear Twine-istas. Annette Allen here with you today to say farewell. Today is my last post. It has been a great year and half on the Timeless Twine design team. I have met some amazing people and can truly say made some wonderful new friendships.
Thank you for all your support and lovely comments when I post. 
I hope during my term I have inspired you.
 
Today I made a fun treat bag and of course what makes it fun is the adorable Timeless Twine Cherry Red Bakers Twine. It really mades the color pop..don't you think?
 
Thanks again for stopping by.
See you in blogland

4 comments:

DebC said...

ADORABLE Annette! We will miss you but I am sure we will continue to see your work!
Good Luck!
Deb C

~amy~ said...

Oh Annette, you have been so inspiring! You are who hooked me onto TT! Way to go out with a super duper cute project, I love it!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love these little treats! The red bows are perfect!

Julie Odil said...

I love all those red, red bows! Adorable project!