Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas Candy Holder

Happy Thursday, Everyone!! 

I hope you all are recovering from a fantastic Christmas! I'm sure everyone is out taking advantage of all the great sales today!

Today I'm sharing with all of you a super cute way for you to share some mints or candy with everyone during the holiday season. You can even use this for other holiday's or everyday uses through out the year. And, the twine adds the perfect touch to it! 


For this I used the Olive Green Twine and Cherry Red twine. Both of these are perfect for the Christmas season. 

Image of Olive Green Timeless Twine™
Image of Cherry Red TIMELESS TWINE™

The box I created using a file from the Silhouette store. I love this box and it goes great with ALL the Timeless Twine, and you can use it for ANY occasion you need to.

I hope you all have a twine-tastic day and thank you for stopping by to take a peek at my project today!! 

Hugs, 

Kristy 



5 comments:

DebC said...

Great job Kristy, this is a super cute project! Love this little box
Deb

Anita said...

So cute, love it.

~amy~ said...

Such a fun project!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is fabulous..

quilt4fun2 said...

Twine does add the perfect touch to this cute box. Was this a Silhouette cut? Great project and great job throughout the year. Thank You for your inspiration.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com