Thursday, December 19, 2013

Merry Christmas



Good Morning!!

Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here.  This is my last post as a Timeless Twine Twine-ista.  :(  I had such a great year working with these wonderful ladies.  They are all so very sweet and talented. Now on to my project, Today I have a cute pillow box to share with you.  


I used the Cherry Red Twine on the pillow box.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom Stamps Christmas Cheer Stamp set.  


Thanks for stopping by today. 

 Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years from my family to yours.

Melisa Alzammar




5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Pillow boxes are my fav! Love what you've done Melisa!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is full of cuteness.. love it

Julie Odil said...

Very cute!

DebC said...

Such an adorable pillow box!
Deb C

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute!