Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!

 
Hi everyone!  Merry Christmas!  Amy Kolling here and I'm sending Holiday Wishes to you a little early!!!  Today is my last post for Timeless Twine as one of the Twine-istas for 2013.  It's been a wonderful year of sharing my twine projects.  Timeless Twine has been my go-to twine and I love using it!  Thank you so much Stacy for having me this past year! 
 
I've used some fabulous Cherry/Olive baker's twine from Bella Creationz paired with stamps from Reverse Confetti!  Just a quick way to wrap up a gift card with a simple small kraft bag and twine from Bella Creationz. 
 
  
Image of Small Brown Kraft Bags
 
 Image of Christmas Bakers Twine Small Party Pack
 

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

DebC said...

Super adorable Amy! The tag is beautiful and it goes so well with the twine! We will miss you!
Hugs,
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

you are amazing Amy.. this is gorgeous..

Julie Odil said...

Beautifully done!

Unknown said...

Woo I love this!!:D