Thursday, December 5, 2013

Twine-istas 2014

It has been an amazing year and the 2013 Twine-istas sure didn't disappoint with all their inspirational projects.  They have been super sweet, creative, and just amazing to work with.  I could be more proud to call them family and now friends for life. Thank you to all of you ladies who made this year so much fun, I will miss you being on the team.

On that note, it's that time of year to say good bye to a few.  I am positive you will still see more twine-tastic creations from them on their blogs, so please remember to continue to follow them for more twine-spiration...I know I know....I just made that word up, but I think it sounds good. LOL!  

Here is a highlight of some of my favorite projects of those who will not be continuing on the 2014 team.









OK OK....I know you are exciting for me to spill the beans on who will be the newest Twine-istas.

Well first, I would like to send a great BIG  "THANK YOU" to everyone who took the time to submit to be a part of our family.  I saw pretty amazing and creative projects and it definitely didn't make my decision very easy.  It is tough to tell anyone  no when their work is amazing.  I wish I could have an endless amount of ladies on the team, but there are only so many days in the week to schedule everyone.  Again, thank you so much for submitting your resumes and projects.

Without further ado, please meet the newest Twine-istas.  
Please remember to stop by their blogs to say "HI" and follow them for future "Twine-spiration".

Returning Twine-istas

Senior DT Member/Social Media and Event Coordinator
2nd Term Twine-ista 
2nd Term Twine-ista
2nd Term Twine-ista
2nd Term Twine-ista

Newest Twine-istas

Isha Gupta
Julie Odil
Karen Nofziger
Madge Gillen
Rose Miller
Ruth Nixon
Tara Chausse


What do think?  I think we are going to have another amazing and super creative year!  Please head over to check out their blogs and become a follower.  You are NOT gonna want to miss anything these girls create!

13 comments:

DebC said...

Welcome girls!!! I am super excited to still be a part of this amazing team!
Deb C

Melisa Alzammar said...

Congrats ladies. You are coming to a great team to work with. Can't wait to see all of your projects.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Welcome to all the new twineistas and lots if love to all my twine sisters that are apart of the team again❤️❤️ Can't wait to see what the new year will bring!

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats to the new design team...

Piali said...

Congrats to the New DT!!!
Love the twine-istas!!!

Julie Odil said...

I am so super excited to be a part of this fantastic team! Congrats to everyone! Twine on, ladies!

Karen (karey2005) said...

So excited! Sooooooo, your favorite projects are all twine-tastic for sure. They sorta go with the announcement too. "Hi, Hello, Hey - we are so hoppy to celebrate this with all our heart! It's going to be baskets of fun! Let's get some coffee and get to making twine-tastic projects!

Isha Gupta said...

YAY!!! So happy to be part of this amazing team!!!Congratulations everyone. Love the work shared by the talented ladies:)

Rose said...

thrilled to be a part of this awesome DT :)
*will miss the ones that are leaving!!

Laura said...

Congratulations ladies, can't wait to see what you design. Have fun.

~amy~ said...

Congrats ladies, you're going to love the design team!

Kristy said...

Congrats to everyone and I'm sad to see the other go, but looking forward to an awesome new year!! : ) ~ Kristy

An'Jenic G. said...

Congrats Ladies!!!