Wednesday, December 4, 2013

~Vintage Christmas~

Hello everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper! Here at Timeless Twine in the month of December we are sharing "Gift Giving" themed projects with you all. I have decided to whip up a sweet little treat bag, using supplies from Bella Creationz.

I used one of the White French Fry Bags (small), which you can purchase from the Bella Creationz, Etsy store. I also used some Christmas Twist, Timeless Twine, on my treat bag and created a tassel. I do plan on giving this to a special someone filled with yummy candy this Christmas. I already ate all the kisses I had put in it to begin with, lol!! I hope other people do this as well, I always buy candy to make things and then as I am making my projects I eat half the candy.
Items Used:
 
Image of Christmas Bakers Twine Large Party Pack by Timeless Twine
Make sure you head on over to Bella Creationz Etsy store, there are many things you will find over there, that are not in the Bella Creationz store here on the blog. Hope you all enjoy my first little "gift giving" idea, I will be back later in the month with yet another project!!
Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Love the vintage images for Christmas.. this is fabulous..

Tara said...

Ha ha, I would've eaten the kisses too! This is beautiful- love the tassel!

DebC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DebC said...

This is such a great vintage inspired project. The sack is decorated so cute! I am with Tara I would have eaten the candy and been so sick time I got done working on this!
Deb C

Timeless Twine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Kristy said...

Amazing!! Love this! : ) ~ Kristy