Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Its me Piali ....writing my last Timeless Twine post here.
The year 2013 is almost over...
...so here is my project for welcoming 2014.
As my daughters are too young for adult beverages I got them a bottle of sparkling Apple cider for the new year's toast and made a cute tag for it.
 I used Razzleberry Sorbet and Aqua Blue twines for this project.

Image of Timeless Twine Sorbet Collection - Choose your color 
Image of Aqua Blue TIMELESS TWINE™

The stamps are from Unity Stamps...
I hope my girls like this!!!!

Wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!



8 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Pali, this is adorable! Your girls are gonna love it! (And fight over who gets the tag, LOL)

~amy~ said...

Super fun Piali!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is too fun.. i love it

DebC said...

Super adorable Piali and I know the kids will love it! Love that cute little pom pom too! We will miss you but I know I will be in touch still with you! I wish you well!
Hugs,
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

Your girls are going to love this cute tag and their own drink to welcome in the New Year. The pom pom is so pretty and the glitter paper is perfect. Sweet job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Forgot to add that I thank you for all of the inspiration you have posted for Timeless Twine this last year. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Shannon said...

I miss you already Piali <3

Unknown said...

This is awesome!! You are missed!! : ) ~ Kristy