Monday, December 23, 2013

warm winter wishes



Hello!

It's Amy T here with my final post as part of the awesome Timeless Twine Design Team!  What a wonderful, creative year it has been!  I have been so thoroughly inspired by my Teamies, haven't you?  Such an awesome team, a big shout out to Stacy & Deb!

Okay, let's get to it, shall we?

Are you surprised that my finale is coffee themed?


I adore the kraft bags that are available in the Bella Creationz shop!

I teamed it up with a ton of other Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz goodies!


This is actually a giftie that I gave to a friend that hostessed a holiday brunch.

I secured the Timeless Twine Watermelon Sorbet in the back with a smidge of washi....just to keep everything in place.


Here's a quick tip for the Via's.  I actually cut out a cardstock sleeve to slip into the kraft bag.  I covered it with score tape to hold the Via's.  Notice how they are 'hiked up' on the top?  That's so the Via logo would show up when the sleeve was in the kraft bag, otherwise the recipient wouldn't necessarily know what she was receiving.










Thank you for all of the fabulous comments on my past Timeless Twine projects.  For a run down of my favs and my supply list for today's project, please visit me at my blog!


5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

I love this! I've looked at those library cards in the Belka Creationz store, but never would have thought to use them like this. So creative!

Unknown said...

How fun!!:D

Shannon J said...

SUCH a fun card, and what a whole bunch of cool swag Amy used to make this!! So awesome!

Audrey Pettit said...

I am such a huge fan of Amy's and have loved all her fabulous projects over the past year! SO totally love this awesome gift bag project! The watermelon twine is perfect for the holidays. Love the tip on holding it in place with a bit of washi and love that neon tag. So many great tips here. Thank you, Amy, for all the inspiration!

DebC said...

Adorable Amy T and i wish you well. We will miss you around here but i am hoping we all stay in touch! Big hugs to you and a Merry Christmas!
Deb C