Monday, December 2, 2013

Snowman Box


Hi there! 
This is Ana Maria From 

I've got a super cute snowman box for you today. This box is perfect for stuffing candy, gift cards, or even a roll of Timeless Twine ;) I'm think I'll make a few more boxes and fill them with goodies to give to a few of my colleagues. 
________________________________________________________________________

Items Used: 
Ribbon
Random paper from my stash
3D Decorative Snowman Box - Silhouette Store
And of course...

Store - http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com/
________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)


11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is so totally adorable..

Cindy C. said...

So cute!

Karen (karey2005) said...

I just cut this box on Saturday - LOVE it so much! Very very cute!

Migdalia said...

How CUTE is this!!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

What a super cute box! The snowman looks great with the twine scarf.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jamie Lane Designs said...

I love what you did with the cut file, soo adorable!

DebC said...

This is adorable little snowman box!
Deb C

~amy~ said...

Love this box!

Timeless Twine said...

Adorable box! Love it!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is just adorable my friend!

Kristy said...

This is so, so cute!! : ) ~ Kristy