Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Bag with Tassel

Hello everyone. Mandi here with my last post as a design team member of this fabulous company. I would like to thank Stacy, Debbie and my twine sisters for the amazing, fast year.
Now, onto today's project. A Christmas gift bag with a sequins filled tag. 
 I use the kraft brown twine to outline the pattern paper on the bag. I also added a small triple loop bow to the center of a snowflake sequin.
 To create the tassel I wrapped the cherry red twine around four fingers 25 times. Thread twine through the center and knotted. I then took the natural twine and starting wrapping about a 1/4 inch away from the top. After everything was tied I cut the bottom loops.
To find out how I created the tag hop to my blog to see the steps. Also be sure to follow me to see my latest twine creations.
Twines I used.
Image of Kraft Brown Bakers Twine ~ {Light Brown, Khaki, Flax Bakers Twine}Image of Cherry Red TIMELESS TWINE™Image of Natural Baker's Twine by Timeless Twine
Thanks for stopping by and have a twine filled day.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a cute project Mandi! Love the tassel!

DebC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DebC said...

Mandi great bag and i love the tassel. It has been a great year and i can't believe its already your last post! Time has flown by. We have enjoyed having you on the team and thank you for all the wonderful projects you have created along this journey. I wish you luck in anything you do in the future and stay in touch!
Deb C

Shorty Creations said...

What a great bag! I love that sequins filled tag too =)

Timeless Twine said...

Awesome bag Mandi! I will miss seeing your posts, but I am sure we haven't seen the last of your amazing projects on your blog! xoxox