Sunday, August 18, 2013

Lunchbox Notes

Mandi, here with a cute project that is perfect to tuck into kids lunchboxes. 
I took one 12"x12" piece of cardstock and cut it to 3"x4" for the bases of these cards. Then, I got busy decorating them. 

On most of them I stitched with the twine.
 On some of them I just glued the twine to them.
 On these cards I used Watermelon Sorbet, Razzleberry Sorbet, Lemonade Yellow, Graphite Grey and Cherry Red.    
I love making these cards because you can use them anytime and for anybody. 
If you check out my blog you will be able to see the other half of the cards I made from this sheet of cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by. 

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome idea Mandi!

DebC said...

How sweet that is a great idea!
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

Your cards are so pretty they would make wonderful card fronts too. I like the ways you used the beautiful twine. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Love these. I really should make a bunch so I have them around when I need them!

Amy Kolling said...

What a fabulous idea Mandi!

Rose said...

what a fun idea :) fab stitching!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow those are so awesome..

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Aww, this would be so fun to open up your linxh box and get a sweet personal handcrafted note, great creations!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a great idea Mandi. I love the stitched "LOVE"

Melisa

Unknown said...

How cute and what a fabulous idea!! : )

Kristy