Sunday, August 4, 2013

Live Laugh Love Twine-style

Hello, Mandi here from the Kraze of MJ. Today's projects features our newest Sorbet collection. I made a little notebook and matching twine wrapped pen. 
 I took a pen that screws together and covered most of it with the Razzleberry twine. I use my favorite glue (Glossy Accents) to adhere the twine to the pen.
The Watermelon twine was used as a closure that wraps around a brad.
 I used the Key Lime twine to sew the pages and cover together. It is is used to create the bookmarks.
I am in love with this and hope it inspired you to add twine to a plain pen and/or notebook.  Don't forget about our current challenge that I created the sketches for.
Thanks for stopping by and have a twine-filled day. 

11 comments:

DebC said...

Such a cute little note pad and i love the decorated pen
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like the bookmarks idea...notebooks should have them too. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

What a cute notebook and pen, great way of decorating them!!

Unknown said...

What a great way to dress up a plain pen! Love the notebook too.

Annette Allen said...

wow this is too fun.. i love it

~amy~ said...

Such an awesome project!!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a great little set Mandi. I Love the twine wrapped pen.
Melisa

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful Mandi!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute and make great gifts! I wanna try this!!

Shorty Creations said...

Super cute way to dress up a pen and notebook. Fabulous job my friend =D

Kristy said...

This is so cute and that pen rocks with the twine! : )

Kristy