Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nuts About You


Debbie with Bugjuiced here with another DT project. I wanted to make a cute little picture frame for my desk with my favorite NUT in the world...my hubby. He makes me laugh everyday and I am so appreciative for him being in my life. We have so much fun together. This picture of him was taken on a month long florida vacation and we just had so much fun. He is a super handsome guy but its hard to get a good picture because he is usually making some crazy face to me. 

I purchased the "Nuts about You" file from svgcuttingfiles.com I really love her files and seem to love every design she comes out with. I used a shape I had in my library to make the frame. i didn't want just a square one. I cut that shape about 3 times to layer and give it some stability. Then I cut another square out of heavy chipboard to put behind it. I made a stand out of the chipboard as well. 

Can you spot my boo boo? hee hee Oh well no mistakes in paper crafting right!

Isn't this squirrel cute!! I used my Chocolate Chip & Aqua twine

STOP BY AND GRAB SOME AWESOME COLORS AT THE STORE PLUS SHE HAS TAGS, CLOTHES PINS, BAGS ETC.  {SHOP}







11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is the cutest frame ever.. i love it.. very creative and fun

Rose said...

super FUN :) and you are so creative!!!

Unknown said...

So fun! Cute frame!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! This is way too cute!! I love the frame! : )

Kristy

quilt4fun2 said...

A very cute job on the frame. The cuts are great. I think I found the error...acorn paper is upside down. I love the shaped frame.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

~amy~ said...

Sooo Fun!!!

Unknown said...

Awww this is too cute!!:D

Amy Kolling said...

Love your bow!!!

Shorty Creations said...

Awwwww... this is sooo cute! And no... I couldn't find your boo boo ;)

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super cute frame Debbie. Love it.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I JUST LOVE this, such a cute frame to showcase hubby and I love that twine bow!!!