Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back 2 School

Hello Twine-tastic Friends!!

It's Kristy here today sharing a back to school layout with all of you. My boys head back to school tomorrow (eek!! Where did summer go?!?!), so I was a in back to school scrapping kind of mood over the weekend. 


This layout is inspired by none other than the amazing Twine-ista, Shannon. She's such an amazing inspiration to so many! 


This is my first layout with SO much layer, and the twine adds the perfect touch!

For this layout I used the Cherry Red twine. 
Image of Cherry Red TIMELESS TWINE™

Thanks for taking a peek at my layout today, and I hope you all have a TWINE-TASTIC day! 

Kristy 


6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute cute layout..

DebC said...

Such a cute layout of your son. Time sure does fly i say it all the time and wish i savored the moments a little more!
Deb C

Amy Kolling said...

Fabulous layout!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so adorable, love it!!

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the papers you chose and you are right...twine does add the perfect touch. Very nice job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your layout Kristy. It looks amazing.