Monday, August 5, 2013

Happy Birthday

Hi there!
This is Ana Maria from 

I've made a ton of layouts lately so I decided to go with a simple birthday card today. I needed a money card for a teenage boy and thought this one was perfect ;)
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
Silhouette Store: #10 Lori Whitlock Banner Card
Random paper from my stash
And of course...
Store - http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com/
________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is cute! Love that Kraft twine.

Rose said...

this is super!! love the banner :)

DebC said...

Such a cute gift card!! I love the shape and its so bright!
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

love that cool banner.. great card..

MS said...

I love the 1/2 shape on the front, so cool!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Such an awesome card, love this!! Love how versatile this card could be by just swapping out the wording!!

~amy~ said...

Oh how cute is this?!!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super awesome boy card Ana Maria. Looks great.
melisa

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like this simple card and how you used the twine!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Timeless Twine said...

Awesome money holder Ana Maria!

Unknown said...

Yay I love banners! Timeless twine is simply SO VERSATILE!!

Kristy said...

This banner is fabulous! : )

Kristy