Thursday, August 15, 2013

From All of Us


Hello Twine-tastic Friends!

Melissa here today with a fun CAS card!

I had a piece of chipboard in a variety pack and decided to cover it with twine! I love the Key Lime Sorbet color, it's so happy :)

I think when you have a bulky embellishment, at least for my style, I tend to keep the rest of the card CAS.

Image of Timeless Twine Sorbet Collection - Choose your color
We also have a challenge up and running right now. It's a sketch challenge that fellow DT member Mandi created for us!



Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

9 comments:

DebC said...

Very nice CAS
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

now that is just so cool.. i love it.. great idea

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great way to use the Key Lime! I like the wrap...really shows off the great colors.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristy said...

This is so simple and cute! Love the twine wrapped around the circle! : )

Kristy

~amy~ said...

How fun...love this!

Amy Kolling said...

Love your wrapped frame!!!! Way to add some color to a CAS card!!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so fun love how the twine just pops and is made the focal point!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your CAS card. The twine on the embellishment is a great idea.

Melisa