Sunday, August 11, 2013

thanks

 
Happy Sunday to you all!
It's Amy K. here with a card using the current Timeless Twine Sketch challenge.  You can find details HERE.  The winner receives the newest collection:  Sorbet Collection!  I'll take a 'yes' please!  :)
 
 
I've used the Watermelon Sorbet twine and paired it up with some fun pattern papers for a quick "thanks" card!
 
thanks sorbet  
 
We'd love to see what you create for our challenge!  Here is the sketch my card was based off of:
 
 
We'll see you next time!
 


10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow Amy this is adorable.. I totally love it

quilt4fun2 said...

What a pretty card. I really like how the colors show off the twine and the beautiful thin cut thanks! Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Oh this is so fun! Love all the embellies and dots!

Rose said...

super fun!!!! :) reminds me i still need to get my card done for the sketch!!!

~amy~ said...

Super Cute Amy!

DebC said...

Absolutely adorable card! Love everything about it!
Deb C

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So FUN and whimsical!!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! lovely!

Kristy said...

Such an awesome card!! : )

Kristy

Melisa Alzammar said...

Amy, I love your card. The colors are amazing. They pop right off the card.
Melisa