Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Make a Wish!

Hello Everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I have a birthday card to share with you today that I made for my momma for her birthday tomorrow. I used two of the yummy new twines, from the Sorbet Collection on my card, KeyLime Sorbet and Razzleberry Sorbet. 
 
This card was all made using the print and cut feature on my silhouette, I am loving this feature. All my elements came from the digital kit by AC called Emma's Shoppe. I added some doodling to the yellow doily, glitter to the horses mane, glossy accents to gumball machine and misc. rhinestone throughout the card. I made a sweet little tassel with the new Razzleberry twine and just sporadically laid out the Key lime & stuck down with glossy accent.

If you are interested in this yummy new twine it is  available in the store now just click HERE.
Image of Timeless Twine Sorbet Collection Party Pack
 
Also a quick reminder, don't forget to join in on our current sketch challenge we have going on. You just might get to be the winner of this yummy new collection shown above!!
 
Hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 

11 comments:

DebC said...

Brianna this is such a sweet birthday card for your momma!! Don't you just love print and cut!!
Great job
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

aww this is too cute.. love how you added the twine..

quilt4fun2 said...

Your Mom will love this card. I love the print & cut feature too. Can't imagine piecing these little details. I like the glossy gum, sparkles and a twine tassel is too cute.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Amy Kolling said...

Great use of the twine! Love how you've combined all the elements here!!!!

Timeless Twine said...

OH MY....super fun card!!!

Unknown said...

Whoa! I love the horse chipboard so much!! And the colors fit perfectly!

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your card Brianna. It is so sweet.

Shorty Creations said...

What a fun card! Love all the details =D

~amy~ said...

super LOVE

MS said...

a perfect bd card for a little one! so fun!

Kristy said...

Amazing!! LOVE all the elements. : )

Kristy