Monday, August 19, 2013

A Perfect Day to Play

Hi there!
This is Ana Maria from 

I hope you're not getting tired of seeing all my layouts. I've got two little girls and an endless supply of pictures to scrap ;) Here's my latest layout using some yummy Timeless Twine. 
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
Random paper from my stash
And of course...
Store - http://www.bellacreationz.bigcartel.com/
________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)


8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

how fun and bright .. too cute

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I just can't get over how adorably sweet your girls are!! Okay, I think your LO is so fun, just puts a smile on my face for sure!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

what a sweet layout Ana Maria. I love it.
Melisa

DebC said...

adorable as always! Those girls are so stinkin cute!
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet layout...I like the twine used on the tire swing and that sun is too cute.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Amy Kolling said...

Love how the twine adds so much as an accent for the tire swing!!

~amy~ said...

Love this layout!

Unknown said...

So cute, fun and adorable!!! : )

Kristy