Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hello Love

Good Morning!! 

Kristy here sharing a bright, fun and simple card with all of you today. 

A few weeks ago I picked up this really fun and bright school stack from Jo-Ann's and I just HAD to use it right away! The colors fit with the newly released colors to a T! 


I had so much fun mixing washi tape and twine!!
They are the perfect pair!! 

For this card I used the delicious Razzleberry Sorbet. Yummy!!
(bottom left corner) 
Image of Timeless Twine Sorbet Collection - Choose your color

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you all have a twine-tastic day!! 

Kristy 

12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card..

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

I love it! :-) So bright and cheery! Fun! :-)

~ Vanessa W

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your card Kristy. It's perfect. Melisa

~amy~ said...

Such a fun & bright card!

DebC said...

super cute and bright card!
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet colorful card. I like how the twine just pops against the Washi Tape. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

~amy~ said...

This is so very SWEET!

Unknown said...

Neat and sweet!:D

Amy Kolling said...

Love your fun and bright card!

Shorty Creations said...

Such a pretty card! Lovin' those colors ; )

Melisa Alzammar said...

Sweet card.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

What a fun, whimsicle card!!