Friday, August 16, 2013

I love you more and more each day!

Heyyie guys! Okay I know today's post is too cheesy and cliché but I am still gonna share it nevertheless:P This layout is dedicated to KY and in celebrating of our 16 months of happiness!:D *blushes*

So I finally get to play with the yummy new sorbet collection and I heart it to bits! It fits my hot air balloon perfectly!:D



Twine used:




Hope you have enjoyed it!

Any creative inspiration with Timeless Twine? Share your project with us on Facebook! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella Creationz!

Thanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care and God bless!

XOXO,


9 comments:

DebC said...

What a beautiful layout and not to mushy I think its sweet you are so in love! Love the colors and the twine is fabulous!
Deb c

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your layout. I like the colors, splatters and how you used the twine.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very sweet LO! Love the balloon and love how you shaped that adorable picture!

Unknown said...

Thanks!:D

Kristy said...

This is ahhhmazing!! Love all the elements and colors!! : )

~amy~ said...

Love your layout...wow!

Amy Kolling said...

Amazing layout!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Your Layout is just stunning, you are so talented!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Cassandra, this is a beautiful layout. I love all the details.
Melisa