Saturday, August 24, 2013

Smile....

Hello Everyone!!!

Piali here sharing  few cards I made this week with lovely TT Baker's twine.

First.... a CAS card using Graphite Gray  twine....

I love this gray color a lot...

Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray"


I've another card I made the other day with new yummy Watermelon Sorbet twine...

The color combos of sorbet collection match perfectly with lots of new patterned papers, its make cardmaking a breeze.

The last card is using my fave Sorbet twine... Key Lime .


I love TT baker's twine ..its one of my favorite embellishments.

Image of Timeless Twine Sorbet Collection - Choose your color


There is still time to play along with our Sketch Challenge. LINK UP HERE
You have until August 31st.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend!!!

Piali.

11 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!!

Annette Allen said...

fun cards..

~amy~ said...

Love them Piali!

Amy Kolling said...

Great use of the new colors!!! Cute cards Piali!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Fabulous creations, love all three cards ❤

Melisa Alzammar said...

Piali, I love your cards. My favorite is the stay balanced card. LOL

quilt4fun2 said...

The smile card is beautiful and the ladies cards are too funny. The twine does go with lots of papers. Great cards.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

How cute are these?!?! So fun!! : )

Kristy

Unknown said...

How cute and fun!:D

Shorty Creations said...

Great cards! I'm super jealous of your coloring technique. Fabulous job my friend =)

DebC said...

Love this!
Deb C