Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Bees Knees


Sorry I am alittle late today!! Debbie with Bugjuiced here and today and my project I made a cute little treat box and used Lettering delights "Bees Knees" to decorate it. I used some wire to twist up and make the bees float above the box. I used the new Key Lime color and weaved it in and out around the box. It maybe be hard to see cause its hard to photograph! I must apologize for the pics. I planned on retaking them but I spent all day with my mother who recently fell and had surgery. The base papers were coredination and the rest is all print and cut with my cameo. 







Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to grab the new sorbet bundle it is awesome!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww how cute is this!!!

Annette Allen said...

heehee this is so totally fun.. love those little bees..

Unknown said...

Oh love the weaving of the twine...very cool!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love how you used the wire to make your bees fly above the cute box. Weaving the twine around the box is very clever.
I hope your Mom has a speedy recovery! If you give her this cute box it will cheer her up for sure.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rose said...

to CUTE :)

~amy~ said...

Such a cute project!

Kristy said...

This is so, so cute! : )

Kristy

Amy Kolling said...

Awesome project Deb!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so stinking cute, some of he cutest bees I have ever seen!! I love when you make 3D creations ❤

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your box Debbie. It is soo cute. Great idea to weave the twine around the box.
Melisa