Tuesday, August 6, 2013

*{A Sweet Timeless Twine Tuesday To You}*

You may not know this about me, but I am card challenged. I set out all the time to create card greatness..but then it turns out all "meh"....so if I share a card with you, it's a *thud* moment.

One of my very sweetest friends ever, Kristina is pregnant with a sure to be sweet baby boy and I may or may not be creating small things to send to her when he is born.




I used Lemonade Yellow and the new Sorbet Collection Color Key Lime Sorbet:





Have a great Tuesday!! 

15 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

That is such a sweet, eye-catching card! Not meh at all!

Jennifer Jackson said...

I think this is a really fun card. I love all the colors and twine!

DebC said...

I absolutely adore this card. Beautiful job as always!
Deb C

Unknown said...

Super fun card....love all the embellies!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is really awesome.. love it

MS said...

woohoo! love this! so fun!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

You do just as an amazing job with cards as you do LO'S!! Love, love, love this!!

~amy~ said...

I always love your cards!!!!! Your work is always amazing!!! Love what you've done on this fun one!!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love how your card came out. It looks amazing.

MElisa

Shorty Creations said...

This is such a sweet card. Love all the fun details =D

quilt4fun2 said...

This card is not a "meh"! I love it. The star cutout with that perfect boy paper is wonderful. I like how playfully you placed the beautiful twine. Super Star job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Amy Kolling said...

Wow! I don't think this is "meh" at all!!! Love how you've used the twine!

Timeless Twine said...

Aaaamazing!!!!

Unknown said...

Love what u did there! How creative! I wanna try it too!:D

Kristy said...

Stunning as always!! I LOVE this card! : )

Kristy