Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Call Me Maybe??


Hello People! Debbie with Bugjuiced in the house....
I mean the Blog! 
I am showing my goofy side again. I love humor and if you know me you definitely know that. I like to laugh, I like to make people laugh and my crafting is definitely on the funny side.

I don't take alot too seriously I guess so that I can stay sane and happy. There is so much in life that can make us unhappy that I choose not to let that happen and I laugh alot every day. It helps to have a funny husband as well. I have video and pictures to prove that. Sometimes we will be in a store and the music is playing and I tell Bob I say "Break it down" and he will start dancing. He knows I am videoing him with my phone and when I need a laugh I have those videos to give me one.

I have some on my phone that even though I have watched them a ton I still laugh at them.

Ok enough of that nonsense right! Get to the crafting part...

I made this crazy looking lady in Silhouette Studio DE. I am loving making files. Mostly what I have made so far is card bases but I challenged myself to do something else. I am so sure there is easier and better ways to achieve it but I am still happy with the results. Yes its not perfect....do I care heck no!

I wanted her to have crazy eyes and glasses (maybe she is someone I know.....hmmmmmm I wear glasses.....but my hair is NOT like this) But I do not like to be on the telephone so I can relate to her.

I think because I have to talk so much with clients all day long that when I am at home I avoid the telephone like the plague. And besides its usually some stupid collection agency looking for someone named Adam who doesn't live with us....I DO not know him and I am not just fibbing with them. Seriously when you tell them they got the wrong number they always say "So you don't know Adam" ha ha ha so that is what you got out of me saying "You got the wrong number" why I believe you must have graduated from MIT you moron! OH Adam....I thought you said Fred....so you do know Adam? Adam who is Adam...you said you wanted to talk with Fred....ok I am done messing with you....GOODBYE...I mean it gets tiresome messing with them day in and day out when they are desperately seeking Adam.

Now see I got side tracked again! I used Timeless Twine "Tuxedo Black" for the telephone cord. And then some "Cherry Red" for a bow.
I used for the sentiment and the border a stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop "Lets Chat".




8 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

LOOOOOVE it!!!!

Life and Knits said...

OMG! This is so cute! Love that face! This is pretty amazing!

Susie

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Debbie you rocked it with this card !! You did an AMAZING job with making this file, I to am not the serious type ;)

Annette Allen said...

hehe this is just too fun and i totally love it.. made me totally smile... awesome fun card Debbie..

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love your card Debbie. The lady is too cute. I want to see some videos of your hubby breaking it down. Haha
Melisa

MJ's Kraze said...

Super cute Debbie.

Shannon said...

This card is fantastic Debbie!!! I love it!! I am such a big fan of your work!! You come up with amazing designs!!

~amy~ said...

LOVE it...soooooooooo fun.