Tuesday, March 19, 2013

*{Timeless Twine adds Natural Luxury!}*

I find myself unable to create anything without using Timeless Twine on it, I have honestly tried to challenge myself not to add twine...but I cannot. I love the look it lends, the texture it adds, the classic feel it gives to any card, layout or altered item. You really cannot go wrong with twine. 

Timeless Twine Natural adds the perfect feel to the layout I created for today's post...you'll see what I'm talking about below. I added a teeny bit of Strawberry Truffle also...Mackenzie doesn't do pink...and I try to add it every chance I can because it's such a foreign entity in our house...and this was the perfect little ending for the layout. 

Thank you for looking and thank you for always leaving such sweet comments! It means a lot!

Have a happy Tuesday!





I used:


Image of Natural Baker's Twine by Timeless Twine

Image of Strawberry Truffle Pink and Brown Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine

8 comments:

DebC said...

Great Layout Shannon i bet you have nice full albums because you can makes some awesome layouts! I love your style girl!
Deb C

MS said...

Awesome LO! Love the way you added the twine for a frame & treated the papers.

Timeless Twine said...

Fabulous LO!!!! Love all the textures!!!

Amy Kolling said...

Yes agreed! Awesome layout!

Annette Allen said...

Shannon our layout is amazing.. I love all the fun detail and those pictures are great..

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I LOVE this , your layouts are always spectacular !!

Shorty Creations said...

Awesome layout my friend!

Kristy said...

This is just amazing!! Your layouts combined with twine always rock!! : )

Kristy