Tuesday, March 5, 2013

♥ ☘ *{Lucky}* ☘ ♥

The title says it all...I'm *{LUCKY}* ....lucky to have great family and friends, lucky to be a part of such a great design team, lucky that there are so many wonderful things like music, colors and books to inspire scrappy/crafty goodness...and lucky that I get to share today's post with you.

Take a look at the banner below, each letter is wrapped with Timeless Twine! 

I tucked other little twine accents here and there. Thanks for taking a look and thanks for all of your constant support of Timeless Twine! We love bringing you inspiration each day!!! 

I am sorry in advance for the picture sneeze all over the blog..but I wanted you to see the details up close and personal! 



 









 

Here's the twine I used (Olive Green, Lemonade Yellow, Aqua Blue):

Image of Olive Green Timeless Twine™   Image of Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine™ 

Image of Aqua Blue TIMELESS TWINE™


❤ Have a great Tuesday!!! 


7 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is so fabulous...i love how you wrapped all the letters...love it

Timeless Twine said...

Amazing banner! Love the different colored twine you used to wrap the letters. Perfect!

MS said...

Bannerlicious! So fun!!

DebC said...

Beautiful job on this banner Shannon! Lot of work and it looks awesome!
Deb C

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is just Amazing , I LOVE it !!!!

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a beautiful banner Shannon. I love all the detail you put into it. Awesome job!
Melisa

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness...sooooo fabulous!