Saturday, March 9, 2013

Thankful for our memories!

Heyyie good morning!:D I am back again with more card inspiration! Hope you have enjoyed the Timelessly Odd blog hop!

For this card made specially for my dear friend, I decided to make use of the yummy twines to create a Do-It-Yourself bird cage by replacing the supposedly thin paper cuts resembling metal wires. I felt it was so much easier and so fun because you can mix and match the different colours of twines with your colour theme and scrapbooking products!




I also added more twines at the bottom for interest! 

The twines that I used are :



                   strawberry cupcake                                              Lemonade Yellow 

                                          
Any other creative ways you used twines in your projects? Share your project with us on Facebook! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella Creationz!

Thanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care!

XOXO,

12 comments:

Shannon said...

This card is amazing. You are amazing Cassandra Chen! <3 You are so talented!!!

MS said...

Love all the details :) so pretty!

Timeless Twine said...

Sooooo pretty!!!!

She's a Color Queen said...

This is an amazing card! Totally amazing, I love all the color, the camera, the different bright twine colors!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is really pretty... I love that little window...so creative and fun..

Unknown said...

Thanks girls so much!! :D

Shorty Creations said...

What a fabulous card! Love all that color =D

DebC said...

Beautiful! Lots of gorgeousness going on!
Deb C

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is FAB-U-LOUS !!! Your so uber talented :)

~amy~ said...

seriously CUTE...love it.

Kristy said...

This is stunning, amazing, and beautiful!! I LOVE how you used the twine on this. Perfect!! : )

Kristy

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a beautiful card Cassandra. I can't stop looking at it. Simply beautiful