Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm too sexy for this card


Heller Peeps!! Debbie with Bugjuiced here today!

Its a fabulous Wednesday Morning (yeah right) and I am sharing a goofy, crazy lady again for my card! I am on a kick right now with silly things. Yes I know I am warped but I like that one thing about myself. I can critique loads of things about myself but the one thing I do not ever want to change is my sense of humor. Honestly if I didn't have one I would probably be locked away somewhere in a dark room getting medication at intervals throughout the day and I would be looking around for R.P (Jack Nicholson from One flew over the cuckoos nest) ok cuckoos I would'nt have spelled it like that but hey the internet says that is how it is so it is....(but coo coo's nest seemed better don't ya think?)

I made this file myself in my silhouette studio just like I did my "Call me Maybe" lady" a few post back. This one was made up from seeing a crazy picture on the internet. So I just started working on shapes and got this together. She should of had some crazy socks on but this was the prototype and lets be real here folks this took me a long time to get done so it became THE one for the project! 

I used mostly straight pieces for the hair cause it was suppose to mostly be frazzled hair but I wanted to throw the curls in there a bit. 

I used coredinations paper for alot of it. Hand drew the lines for the skirt and shirt and some of the face and Bernice was ALIVE! ok now I am in my head saying ALIVE like Dr. Frankenstein from "Young Frankenstein" I am so abby normal! Maybe I need to get out of the house more often....eeeegh we shall see what happens when I come out of hibernation.

I used "Pumpkin Orange" for her hair. 
I hope you like Bernice!









10 comments:

Annette Allen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card.. so totally fun Debbie..

MJ's Kraze said...

Great card. It is so funny.

Timeless Twine said...

OOOOMMMMMGGG...love her! She is perfect! You should back one like this, but a Mom holding a baby,mop, twine, packages, etc. That would be me LOL =)

Shar said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh Debbie this is GENIUS!!!! The image and sentiment are a hoot, but the twiney hair...over the top! ♥

quilt4fun2 said...

I would love to see how you go about drawing this on the Silhouette Studio! Wow...Bernice is a hoot and made me laugh :D Love the hair and orange is perfect for Bernice. Hang in there...Summer is coming!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Debbie you just crack me up !!! I <3 <3 <3 this card you are on a roll with creating your own files :) keep up my sweet friend, LOVE this !!

MS said...

hysterical! I love it! love the cra cra hair!

Shannon said...

I am serious...you could create a Hallmark line! Great card Debbie XOXOXXO! I love your creations, they are always amazing!

Shorty Creations said...

Hahaha ❤ it!!!

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh! How fun is this! I love her hair!! : )

Kristy