Thursday, March 7, 2013

Have a Sham-rockin' Day



Hi Crafty Friends!

Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here today with a cute St. Patrick's Day card to share with you.  Isn't it crazy to that we are already in March?  Where did the time go?  Anyways on to my card.  I love the way this card came out.  I used the Olive Green Twine on my card.  I love this green, it goes with everything. 
 
 
For the card base I use the Layered Labels 1 from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  The sentiment shape is from the Sentiment spots 1 cutting file.  The cute little Shamrocks are from the Shamrock Faces cutting files. 

 
For the faces I use the Cornies Face Assortment and the Snow Cuties Face Assortment from Peachy Keen.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's I Believe in Leprechauns stamp set. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day. 
 
Melisa


8 comments:

DebC said...

Great card! Love the shape and love those faces!
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

so cute..love those shamrocks.. great project..

Timeless Twine said...

Absolutely fabulous!!!!

MJ's Kraze said...

I love the monochromatic green.

Shannon said...

This is such a fun St. Paddy's Day card!! Love the smiling shamrock and the green!!! :)

Shorty Creations said...

Awesome card!!! Love those PK faces!!!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so Stinking Adorable !!! Love these peachy faces and the shape is fabulous :)

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card!