Monday, March 25, 2013

your friendship warms my ❤


Howdy and Happy Monday!

It's Amy T and I'm going to share a card I designed using the oh-so-fabulous

Timeless Twine


Here's the background to my card today:


I bought this for the first time the other day because:

1. I love the packaging.
2. It was on sale.

Here's how it inspired me:


I obviously used the main colors of the packaging.

What's that?

Where's the Natural Bakers Twine?


I used this:


and


I swiped the Rhubarb Stalk on the Natural Bakers Twine.

Rhubarb Stalk is also what I used for the darker hearts that I stamped on my card.  You can see how well the twine picked up the ink.

The Natural Bakers Twine is perfect to customize any of the craft projects!

Thanks so much for poppin' by!

17 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulous card Amy!

Sylvia said...

I echo that, your card is fabulous! Love the way you colored your twine!

Shannon said...

Ssoooooo you're mailing that to me!??!?! Just kidding! That is a lovely card and I am so inspired by you. Period! Great work sweets!! <3

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! GORGEOUS colors and love love love the little hearts!!

Jocy said...

I love it!!

Shannon Fralish said...

Great idea!! Cool card and inspiration -- rock on, coffee girl!

Timeless Twine said...

Fabulous card and I love how you colored the Natural White Timeless Twine. Perfecto!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you colored the twine! I looks fantastic! Great card Amy!

Shorty Creations said...

❤ It!!! Such an awesome way to use the twine!!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card Amy..love how you where inspired..

June Houck said...

That coffee cup on the packaging inspires me too...love your card just as much! Fun background paper, a polka dot AND red coffee cup *swoon*, hearts, twine...delicious!

MS said...

love it! never thought to ink that twine, haha!

Kerry said...

Totally awesome, genius!!! :)

Kristy said...

This is awesome and what a super tutorial too!!! : )

Kristy

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is fabulous, love that you stained the twine so neat !!!

DebC said...

Love coffee themed cards etc. even though I do not like coffee! So cute!
Deb C

Lyndal said...

FAB card & FAB, FAB idea Amy :)