Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Have a happy-go-lucky St. Patricks Day



Happy Wednesday Everyone, Brianna from Happy Scrapper !! I decided to share with you all today a St. Patricks card I made. This card took a little longer than most, only because there was crocheting involved. If anyone is interested in the pattern, feel free to ask me I can email you directions. This was a super EASY pattern to follow. If you are not familiar with the Timeless Twine colors, I used the olive green twine for my card. Make sure you head on over to Bella Creationz to check out all the other fabulous colors.

 Twine Used: Olive Green
Image of Olive Green Timeless Twine™
 
                                                                       
       I want to thank you all for stopping by and I hope you all have a great day !!
Brianna
 

 

12 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is so awesome... I love that crochet clover... so cool..

Timeless Twine said...

Twine-tastic! I really need to teach myself how to crochet!

DebC said...

Love this I love the crochet shamrock that is awesome!
Deb C
bugjuiced

Shannon said...

I think you should mail this to me..just sayin'...what a wonderful card!! <3

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness - how clever! Love all the pretty greens and that amazing shamrock ♥

~amy~ said...

Love the crocheting!!!!

MS said...

i agree, totally fabulous and i need to learn how to crochet! such a fun card!

Unknown said...

Lovely crotchet flower!:D

Leah's Crafty Life said...

swoon.. what a super lovely card!! I would love the instructions for this. :)

Melisa Alzammar said...

Beautiful card Brianna. I never thought about crocheting with twine. What a great idea!

Kristy said...

WOW!! This is awesome! LOVE that clover!! : )

Kristy

Shorty Creations said...

What a cool way to use the twine!