Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Baskets


 
Hi Crafty friends! 
 
Melisa from Melisa's Crafty Creations here with you today.  I have a some really cute little Easter baskets that I made for my friend's two daughters.  I don't get to make many girly things being that I have 3 boys, but it sure is fun to do something different every once in a while.  Now if I can just figure out what to make for my boys.  

 
I used the Bubble Gum Pink and Lemonade Yellow Twine for the bow on my first basket.  The decorations on the front of the baskets are stickers that have been popped up with pop dots. 


For this basket I used the Olive Green and Lemonade Yellow Twine for the bow.  I love combining different colors of twine together.  The baskets are from the Online Silhouette store.  
 

 
Here is a view of the top of the baskets.  I filled them with a bunch of candy.  I'm sure my friend is going to love me when her girls are bouncing from the walls from all the sugar.  Ha ha.  That's what friends are for right?  I'm sure she'll pay me back some way.  :)

 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a Twine-tastic day!!!
 
Melisa


8 comments:

Shannon said...

How sweet is this!?!?!? Those colors are amazing! THey turned out so great girl! <3 I hope they bring big smiles to those sweet girls!

Annette Allen said...

aww how totally adorable.. really sweet Easter Baskets..

Timeless Twine said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! Love these sweet Easter Baskets!

DebC said...

Wow these are too adorable! I love the sweetness and colors of the baskets! They are beautiful!
Deb C

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is absolutley beautiful, love the colors !! Your little embellishments are just perfect !! Oh and that candy, my mouth is watering :)

MS said...

love these baskets!

Shorty Creations said...

What fun little baskets! And so pretty!

Kristy said...

Adorable!! Love the basket and the twine adds so much! Perfect!! : )

Kristy