Friday, March 22, 2013

Hello... Hello... HELLO

Good Morning friends. Annette Allen here with you today with a fun but simple card. On this card I used Timeless Twine Olive Green bakers Twine. I just tied some bows and added them to the Silhouette cut arrows. 

Really you can add Timeless Twine to anything and it really just makes the card complete.
 I have been enjoying my Silhouette.

Head on over to the Online Store and 
see all the amazing colors that Timeless Twine has to offer. 
You will love the selection.
Timeless Twine Olive Green
Thanks for joining me today.
Have a twinetastic day.

9 comments:

Piali said...

Super cute card! Love how you used the twine!

MJ's Kraze said...

Love the arrows Annette.

DebC said...

This is just BEE-utiful!!! I love this so much!
Deb C

Brianna loeffelbein said...

This is so flipping cute Annette !! I am loving the arrows with the twine around them :)

Timeless Twine said...

Absolutely bee-autiful!

Shannon said...

This card is fantastic, I love the colors! So springy and perfect!

MS said...

eek! such a fun card!

Shorty Creations said...

Adorable card!!! Soooo cute!!!

Kristy said...

This is just way too cute!! : )

Kristy