Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hoppy Easter

Hey Everyone!! It's Kristy here! Today I'm sharing with all of you this super cute and simple Easter card. I cannot believe Easter is this Sunday - already! This year is already flying by! However, I will say that I am totally over snow already! It's almost April and we still have snow on the way. I want spring! 

So, here's my card. 


For this card I used the Lemonade Yellow Timeless Twine

I hope you all have a fabulous Easter! 

Big Twinetastic Hugs, 

Kristy 

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww such a cute Easter card..love that little charm.

MS said...

love that charm and the color combo. perfectly Easter.

Kerry said...

Super cute, love the charm! :)

Timeless Twine said...

Sooo cute! Love that paper!!!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Super cute, love that background paper and the charm is fabulous !!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun Easter card!

Shannon said...

That is so sweet and I love the colors!!! <3 Great job sweets!

DebC said...

Cute and colorful easter card! So pretty!
Deb C