Thursday, June 27, 2013

Elephantastic??

Hello Twine-tastic Friends!

Melissa here today with a fun and quirky card!

We've been playing with The Robin's Nest all month and it has been so fun! I love those Dew Drops.

Image of Cape Cod Yellow and Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine
The lovely and always popular Timeless Twine in "Cape Cod"

These papers are gorgeous from The Robin's Nest! I decided to challenge myself and make a card for a little boy since the papers screamed anything but! I colored the Dew Drops with a Copic to get the color I needed. I added some texture by sort-of dabbing the drop, if that makes sense.
I hope you've enjoyed seeing lots of projects this month that incorporate Timeless Twine and The Robin's Nest!

Have a twine-tastic day and thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

7 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!

Brenda said...

Toooo cute!

quilt4fun2 said...

Good to know you can colorize the drops. Great twine choice and coloring of the cute stamp.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

DebC said...

I love this little elephant card it is adorable
Deb C

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cutie.. love that adorable elephant..

Brianna loeffelbein said...

What an adorable little ellie, this is one of my favorite animals, this is just to cute!!

Shorty Creations said...

Awwww... how cute!