Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Life is Good...

Hey Everyone!! It's Kristy here to share some Timeless Twine and The Robin's Nest goodness with you once again.


This week I decided to work with The Robin's Nest dew drops. All I can say is... What FUN they are!!! There are SO many uses for these little things that the possibilities are endless!! 

Here's my take on using the dew drops and some fun
rub on's that The Robin's Nest also carries! 


And, the Timeless Twine Olive Green was just perfect to create my stem and leaves. 

Image of Olive Green Timeless Twine™

Hope you all have enjoyed today's project and are inspired to grab you some Timeless Twine and some The Robin's Nest dew drops and do some creating! 

Have a twine-tastic Day!! 

Kristy 


6 comments:

Rachel OCrowley said...

Super cute! I love it!!

MS said...

super cute!

~amy~ said...

I love that sweet flower!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card.. love that flower..

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So sweet and simple, love it!!

Shorty Creations said...

This looks fabulous!