Sunday, June 9, 2013

Thank you!

 
 
 
Hi everyone!  Amy K. here today on the blog.  This entire month we have joined up with The Robins Nest to help them celebrate 15 years!!!  How exciting!! Be sure to head on over to their blog and store, so you can see all the goodies they have!
 
I've used some fantastic brown striped paper and these Discovery Girl Rub-ons from The Robin's Nest to make my card.  I've added in some button accents tied up with Timeless Twine's Natural Twine
 
Robin's Nest1  
 
 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend!

 
 

8 comments:

Rachel OCrowley said...

I love the simplicity of this card! I think I am going to make one, thanks for the inspiration!

~amy~ said...

I love it Amy!

Annette Allen said...

Amy this is really pretty... Great card..

Timeless Twine said...

Amazing card Amy!!!!

DebC said...

Some reason my comment didnt show so i will try again! This card is very pretty and i agree the simplicity of it is awesome!
Deb C

MS said...

so gorgeous, classy and elegant! Love it!

dawnmercedes said...

I like how you threaded the twine through the buttons...perfect!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So beautiful!!