Monday, June 3, 2013

Silver Lining...


Hi there!
This is Ana Maria from 

     I had a lot of fun creating this card for you today. Check out those super cool dew drops from The Robin's Nest. They really make any project stand out. 
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
Cutting files and digital papers from 
Dew drops from The Robin's Nest
And of course...

________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

over the top CUTE!!!!

Rachel OCrowley said...

Super cute card!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job on your card...the dew drops are perfect! The twine is a great match.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Timeless Twine said...

Fabulous card Ana Maria!!!

MJ's Kraze said...

Fab card, Ana. I love the rain drops too.

Annette Allen said...

such a fun card..love how you used the dew drops..

MS said...

so cute! perfect use of the dew drops!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

LOVE this! I am in your same mind set today with a post about silver linings, ha!

DebC said...

This is adorable!! I love how you used the dew drops
Deb

Melisa Alzammar said...

What a sweet card. I love how you used the Dew drops.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

What an adorable card, I just LOVE this!!