Saturday, June 22, 2013

Brighter Days!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Its me ....Piali here! 
Today I've another card using The Robins Nest products & fabulous Timeless Twine Baker's twine.

Here is my card....


I used the B-side of Honeycomb Fleur paper...it's nice textured white.I also used Diamond Dew Drops and Chili Flame border paper from The Robins NestPumpkin Orange Baker's twine was the perfect for this card.
Image of Pumpkin Orange Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™

Make sure to check out The Robins Nest store for wide range of embellishments and papers.

Thanks for stopping by!!



7 comments:

Rachel OCrowley said...

I love how simple it is! Great job!

~amy~ said...

Love it!

DebC said...

such a great card!
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your card. Love the orange twine...just perfect!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card...

Shorty Creations said...

Awesome design. Those diamond dew drops are super cute =D

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Super neat card <3