Sunday, June 2, 2013

WWII Page


Mandi, here.with a page of my Grandpa and his WWII buddies. I am so happy that this month we are teaming up with my other love, The Robin's Nest, and I am not just saying that because I am on their team either.
 I used the twine as tassels in the tags and also did a straight stitch on the black paper and a whip stitch along the stripe paper.
All the papers, dew drops and most of the stickers are from The Robin's Nest. Stop by my blog for the complete supply list.
I love the how these elegant papers can be paired so nicely with these natural, graphite gray and kraft brown twines.
Image of Natural Baker's Twine by Timeless TwineImage of Kraft Brown Bakers Twine ~ {Light Brown, Khaki, Flax Bakers Twine}Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray"
Hope you enjoyed my page and taking a look at the match made in Heaven. 

9 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Priceless layout! Love it =)

quilt4fun2 said...

The tags and stitching are wonderful. The papers are beautiful yet manly. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Camille Short said...

This layout is so fantastic. Super job. Especially love how you used the journaling paper.

DebC said...

What an awesome layout!
Deb C

Shorty Creations said...

Awesome layout! Great job my friend =D

Rachel OCrowley said...

Great job Mandi!

MS said...

Your family will appreciate this LO for years and years to come!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

What a beautiful layout, great job!!

dawnmercedes said...

I like the subtle use of the twine! Great colors!